Maintenance Programs Available
Full-Service Maintenance Program
We lease stock and custom spec’d trucks:
- Day Cabs
- Yard Tractors
- Concrete Mixers
- Cable Roll Off
- Hook Roll Off
- Tractors with Wet Kits
Allstate Peterbilt Group offers quality brand name trucks like, Peterbilt, Hino, and Kalmar Ottawa yard tractors. We will help you set up a truck lease program that frees up your capital for other expenses, controls your maintenance costs and gives you the flexibility to update your equipment as your needs change.
We will customize a truck and have it built to suit your specific business requirements, and even help you with a graphics program to reflect your brand image on your truck. If you need a vehicle in a hurry, we also have a large inventory of heavy and medium duty stock units and commercial and vocational trucks.
With equipment complexity on the rise, our maintenance program options eliminate the need for you to invest in technician training, new tooling, and diagnostic equipment. We also perform all warranty work on leased equipment and offer discounts on rental trucks if your leased vehicle is in for lengthy service or repair.
- Retain more working capital
- Flexibility to update your equipment
- Control maintenance costs
- 100% financing, no down payment
- Operating lease, walk-away lease
- Accurate cost accounting for budgeting
- TRAC leases available with or without maintenance
- Controlled service—professionally monitored and measured
- Maintenance expenses are fixed and predictable
- Minimize driver turnover with new equipment
- Equipment can be serviced during your “off hours”
- Emergency road service, 24/7
Proper maintenance is key to keeping a fleet of trucks and trailers running. With increasing equipment complexity, maintenance programs eliminate the need to continually invest in technician training, new tooling and diagnostic equipment.
No “Standard” Contract Maintenance Program → Our maintenance programs are customized for your fleet based on: age and condition of your fleet, routes traveled, vehicle mileage, products hauled, and type of application. Choose from time and materials, or monthly flat-fee programs. You can even receive discounts on rental trucks if your leased vehicle is in for lengthy service or repair.
Why a Contract Maintenance Program Makes Sense:
- Increasing equipment complexity
- Eliminate the need for technician training
- No need to invest in new tooling and diagnostic equipment
- Removes the need to hire and retain maintenance employees
- Choice of time and materials, or monthly flat fee programs
- Customized maintenance reports to track all vehicle costs