When You Need to Lease a Truck, We’ve Got Options!
We will customize a truck and have it built to suit your specific business requirements. If you need a vehicle in a hurry, we also have a large inventory of heavy and medium duty stock units and commercial and vocational trucks.
Here is a list of some of the trucks we lease
- Day Cabs
- Yard Tractors
- Concrete Mixers
- Cable Roll Off
- Hook Roll Off
- Tractors with Wet Kits
We are continuously adding more types of trucks to our list of available leasing units! If what you are looking for isn’t listed above, or if you have any questions, please contact our Leasing Department to discuss! Call us at XXX-XXX-XXXX
Full-Service Maintenance Program
With equipment complexity on the rise, our maintenance program options eliminate the need for you to invest in technician training, new tooling, and diagnostic equipment. We also perform all warranty work on leased equipment and offer discounts on rental trucks if your leased vehicle is in for lengthy service or repair.
Contract Maintenance Plan
Proper maintenance is key to keeping a fleet of trucks running. The right leasing contract maintenance plan for you depends on many factors: age and condition of your fleet, routes traveled, vehicle mileage, products hauled, and type of application. There is no “standard” contract maintenance program. Our maintenance programs are custom fit to your requirements and time frame.
The Allstate Peterbilt Group Advantage
- Quality brand name trucks like Peterbilt, Hino, and Kalmar Ottawa
- Short- and long-term leasing contracts to fit your needs
- Comprehensive contract maintenance programs to keep you on the road
- Rental trucks available for replacement of vehicles that require lengthy service
- Mobile Truck Service support available
- Dedicated account manager
- Access to the Allstate Peterbilt Group of service locations for vehicles on the move
- PAC Lease Network
No matter where you are located, call a leasing sales representative at XXX-XXX-XXXX to learn more.