Allstate Peterbilt GROUP was allocated a select group of New 2022 Peterbilt 579 Ultralofts for sale. PACCAR or Cummins engines are available. We offer several options to buy or finance these incoming trucks. Whether you need one or a small fleet, this is your best chance to get this amazing truck. Hurry...these 579s WILL SELL FAST!
This group of New 2022 579 UltraLofts, right from the factory, could be the upgrade you didn’t know you needed! With their extreme versatility and capabilities, the Peterbilt 579 will be the solution for you and your hauling needs. WELL...WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!
Contact us by filling out the form and we will get things rolling!
With PREMIUM COMFORT as priority for living, driving, and working:
- Headroom is exceptional, with an interior height of 8+ feet
- Largest storage capacity available in the industry, with more than 70 cubic feet of space
- Largest bunks in the industry
- Stow-able ladder
- Space for appliances, entertainment options, power outlets
With the SMOOTHEST and most FUEL EFFICIENT ride to date:
- 80" UltraLoft high-roof integrated sleeper provides improved aerodynamics
- Sleek look, provided with a 200-lb. weight savings
- Up to a 2% aerodynamic enhancement over Peterbilt’s discrete sleepers
- Up to a 1% fuel efficiency improvement to your bottom line
- A driver’s side window and a flush baggage door, with an optional full-height flush sleeper-access door
- Large upper windows with a tilt feature allowing ambient light to fill the sleeper
Features of the PACCAR MX-13/MX-11s engine:
- 12.9-liter PACCAR MX-13 and 10.8-liter PACCAR MX-11 engines
- Engines employ a common rail system to maintain injection pressures of 36,000 psi
- PACCAR’s 12-speed automated transmission
- Premier linehaul PACCAR 40K tandem axle
- Innovative technologies and advanced manufacturing processes
Features of the CUMMINS X15s engine:
- VGT Turbocharger – Highly reliable and precise design for rapid acceleration
- XPI Fuel System – High pressure enables multiple injection events per cycle for industry-leading fuel economy and quieter operation
- Single-Modul™ Aftertreatment System – A compact and lightweight system that offers increased ash capacity and extended maintenance intervals
- Cummins Engine Brake – With up to 600 braking horsepower, it’s the most powerful in the industry. Stronger braking capacity reduces wear on service brakes and replacement costs
- Fleetguard Fuel And Lube Filters – Superior holding capacity provides better protection and enables longer service intervals
Can you SEE YOURSELF in the driver’s seat of this Peterbilt quality 579 yet?
Don’t wait long – once they’re gone, they’re gone! Contact us today and let us help you get the specs, payments, and everything else you need to get this Peterbilt 579 working for you.CALL NOW