Take a Section 179 Tax Deduction of Up To $1 Million
Businesses have significant reasons to acquire and install capital equipment before the end of 2018. Plan now to maximize these important benefits. Download our interactive pdf to see your savings!
Section 179 Deduction
- Companies can expense up to a $1,000,000 deduction on new or used equipment
- The maximum equipment investment amount eligible for the full $1,000,000 deduction is $2.5 million before a dollar-for-dollar phase-out begins
- Additional deductions may be available if you qualify for bonus depreciation
- Take an additional write-off of 100% of the undepreciated balance of capital expenditures and depreciable property (new or used equipment)
- Equipment must be depreciable under the Modified Accelerated Cost Recovery System (MACRS) with a recovery period of 20 years or less