Leasing or renting trucks can be an excellent way to supplement a commercial fleet as the need arises. To help add even more peace-of-mind, Allstate Peterbilt Group offers a full-service lease options. So what all is included in a full-service lease from Allstate Peterbilt Group?
Allstate Peterbilt Full-Service Lease Benefits
A full-service lease from Allstate Peterbilt Group includes several benefits, including:
- Preventative maintenance inspections.
- Maintenance service coordination.
- Safety program.
- Labor, parts, fluids and tires for all repairs.
- 24-hour emergency road service.
- Annual federal safety inspections.
- State/provincial compliance inspections.
- EPA/DOT compliance.
- Maintenance records.
- Discounted rental rates.
- Coordination of vehicle physical damage.
- Custom spec’d vehicle.
- Vehicle acquisition and disposal.
Several additional optional services are also available with the full-service lease. These include:
- Licensing, permitting & fuel tax reporting.
- Replacement vehicles.
- Customized fuel program.
- Vehicle washing.
- Mobile truck service.
- Access to PacLease.
- Access to national lease network.
Allstate Peterbilt Group leases a variety of stock and custom spec’d equipment including sleeper trucks, day cabs, cabovers, box trucks, milk trucks, dump trucks, yard tractors and refrigerated trucks.
Read More: Truck Leasing Can Benefit Your Business
More From Allstate Peterbilt
Add to your fleet with long-term rentals or leases from Allstate Peterbilt
What are the benefits of long-term commercial truck rentals? Leasing or renting commercial truck units can ...read more